vvvvhat happened in July 2023August 7, 2023
and the feature-machine is running hot! Last month we dropped two new essential tools in the preview builds that will improve your patching experience:
Exhibit A: The long awaited error view
Exhibit B: The even longer awaited node inspector
Beware: Both are still previews, but any feedback is already very welcome!
Further, recent progress was made in the following areas:
- The OSC backend for Global Channels
- The new Remoter node-set and UI
Also two meetups happened:
- One in Japan, which you can read about in this write-up by Takuma Nakata
- One in Berlin, which you can rewatch below:
Many thanks to those of you who help complete vvvv with countless additions! For an overview of libraries available for vvvv start here.
We received updates to the following:
Once again a shout out to texone who keeps posting about his progress on FUSE:
Please keep them coming. And everyone else: Be the next to join and share your doodles…
- Always keep an eye on the vvvv job board
- There are often some more on The Interactive & Immersive Job Board and dasauge.de
- If you need a vvvv specialist or are one yourself, check out this listing of vvvv specialists available for hire
That was it for July. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!